What you will do:
● Work closely with the related stakeholders within Cinnamon to identify and classify opportunities by:
- Conducting an entire technical analysis
- Finding out where clients need help
- Understanding clients’ business and technical needs
- Writing “as is” and “to be” scenarios
● Design solutions for complex problems.
● Provide regular written and verbal reports.
● Prototype and present real-life solutions for the customers.
● Coach and train members with respect to solution design in selected domains of expertise.
● Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise.
● Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
Who you are: ● Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related discipline or equivalent experience. ● Advanced knowledge and skills in AI, ML, DL. ● Solid background of one or more of the following domains: - Computer vision / Image Processing - Natural language processing - Spoken language processing ● Solid background in maths (Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics). ● Strong background in Computer Architecture / Operating Systems and Performance Optimization. ● Experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems. ● Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses to help Cinnamon improve product. ● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Documentation, Presentation) ● Have a commitment to customer satisfaction, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment. Desired Skills: ● Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related discipline; or equivalent experience. ● Strong publication record is a plus. ● Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities. ● Be able to communicate complex concepts in a simple, business value context. ● Fluent in English.