We have an opening for an OCS/PCRF Deployment & Operations Lead who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure in a hyper-growth environment in Singapore.
Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates?
Are you interested in being part of a fun, energetic team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
As our OCS/PCRF Deployment & Operation Lead, you will be responsible for the design, deployment, integration, IOT, UAT and operations/maintenance of Circles.Life charging and policy systems. Your responsibilities are as per below:
- Integration design & architecture finalisation with circles.life SCP/OCS/PCRF suppliers and mobile operator.
- Coordinate HW deployment with HW supplier and data-centre team.
- IOT & UAT test creation, execution and management.
- Create and manage design & architecture documentation of SCP/OCS/PCRF.
- Create and manage product configuration documentation on SCP/OCS/PCRF.
- Product configuration on SCP/OCS/PCRF.
- Troubleshoot interworking issues with PS/CS core systems and analyse traces
- Participate in solution design and development for expansion and rollout.
- Perform analyse and review applications being released into production.
- Create, test and deploy rate plans and products on OCS platform
- Install, patch and maintain OCS and PCRF Applications
- Define and execute Backup/Restoration procedures for disaster management
- Support QA and Customer Support Teams for operations, testing, and customer escalations.
- Analyse and improve performance of OCS with oracle database
- Provisioning of customers on HLR through API gateway.
- Handle daily operations support tasks in a 24*7 environment.