Customer Success Managers take ownership of Crescendo Lab's close-long term customer relationships and the highest possible satisfaction which we value very much. As a CSM, you will collaborate with different functional teams to make sure customer needs are met. You are responsible for the day-to-day management to ensure customer onboarding, retention, renewal, and upsell success.
CSMs also need to understand customer business needs, maximize product adoption across all accounts, and bring the latest product features as well as know-how to customers. An ideal candidate for the role will become a trusted advisor and drive our customer's MRR and NDR metrics growth by achieving their business objectives.
• Provide effective onboarding for new customers.
• Support customers when they have any issues or questions while using our products.
• Perform service delivery and first-line technical support for the product implementation.
• Build strong customer relationship management for all assigned accounts.
• Become an expert on our products and ensure customers are leveraging effectively and finding value in our products and services.
• Maintain a revenue base by renewal, which keeps the recurring revenue.
• Drive business growth by upselling, expansion, and upgrades. Increase the lifetime value (LTV) of our customers.
• Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
• Collect and understand customer feedback and reporting requests to product and engineering teams.
• Develop with teams to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our service processes.
• Relevant working experience ( customer service/customer success/customer support/account management/project management ) in a similar function for at least 1 year.
• Knowledge in digital marketing and data analytics (e.g. LINE, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, CRM, CDP, MA … etc.)
• Ability to manage customer relationships and engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization in order to build and grow long-term business relationships.
• Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to convey effectively technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Fast learner, interested in Mar-tech, branding, marketing, and data.
• Self-motivated, responsible, and a team player.
• Working proficiency in English
• Experience in SaaS/Martech industry as customer support/success role
• Ability to establish cooperation and collaboration among members of cross-functional teams and organizations, internally and externally.
• Excellent multitasking and project management skills.
Please submit your application via this link: https://cresclab.teamdoor.io/s/CknVqxKI
漸強實驗室(Crescendo Lab Ltd.)投資於科技與數據，相信科技與數據能提升廣告和訊息推播的效率，也相信以 Data 為中心的 Martech (Marketing Technology) 是最近十年來最蓬勃的數位廣告科技趨勢。
漸強實驗室的產品是建立在通訊平台上產生的廣告數據應用。主要產品是2019年發表的 Messaging Analytics & Automation Cloud（MAAC）， 結合數位廣告（Programmatic Ads）與訊息串接技術（Messaging API），發揮社交通訊軟體最大的商業效益。透過在LINE官方帳號的數據追蹤與行銷自動化技術，協助超過400間品牌客戶活用數據，極大化營運成效
漸強實驗室從 2017年成立以來迅速成長，不僅被知名 AI 集團 iKala 愛卡拉投資，更在 2019 一月成為 Google Technology Partner，也是台灣唯一的官方的 Shopify meetup partner，並在 2019 七月份拿到 LINE Technical Partner 以及 91APP 策略合作夥伴的資格。同時，我們也積極推展海外業務，目前和日本軟銀旗下的Treasure Data合作前進日本，也已開始拓展泰國業務。
Crescendo Lab Ltd. was founded in 2017 with the belief that MarTech would be the biggest trend in digital ads technology in the next ten years. We devoted ourselves to proving that communication app LINE can be an ideal SaaS data analytics platform with API infrastructure.
Our main product MAAC (Messaging Analytics & Automation Cloud ) offers data analysis support and automatic marketing technologies to over 400 brands from industries throughout e-commerce, retail, media, and financial fields. With our technical solution, enterprises can enhance clients' lifetime value by building a better customer experience via LINE.
We believe that people are the most valuable asset to software companies, and we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our growing team. Please see our open vacancies below