What we're looking for
1. Crazy with words. Reads a lot, writes a lot.
2. Precise and effective word choices and phrasing for the specific purpose of the copy.
3. Quick to capture the core ideas of concepts to be conveyed.
4. Passionate about marketing trends, techniques, and implementations based on current compatibility assessment.
1. Content generation, including social posts, blog posts, guides, how-to's, press releases, emails, pitches, user manuals, product and USP descriptions, etc.
2. Media CRM, including research, tracking, outreach, pitching, maintenance, accounts handling
3. Social platforms performance management, tracking, and optimization.
1. 3+ years of experience in online marketing, copywriting related fields
2. Native fluency in Mandarin and English
3. Copywriting skills in Mandarin and English
4. Typing speed above 70 WPM (English)
5. Familiar with: Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Suite
6. Highly organized and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus.
7. Extreme attention to detail to ensure work is accurate and meets all requirements.
8. Ability to thrive under pressure in a busy, fast-paced environment balancing tight deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate problems and solutions while being receptive to feedback and direction.
1. Competitive compensation package
2. Flexible work days and work hours
3. 1+ WFH day(s) per month
4. Paid vacation days of up to 15 per year
5. 6% company contribution in labor retirement insurance
6. Health and labor insurance
We founded the company with a simple yet challenging vision: modernize the landscape of tea instruments beautifully and thoughtfully.
Our team of tea lovers has tried all the tea instruments that we can get our hands on, but always found something missing. Some are easy to break, some are too heavy to carry; some are difficult to look at, some are difficult to clean. But most importantly, it seems like little thought was put into these tools to make them suitable for our modern lifestyle.
We believe the future of tea instruments can be more precise, more portable, more durable, and ultimately, a little more exciting.