• Provide software support for internally developed products that interact with all database systems.
• To implement, design and improve processes relating to the administration of databases to ensure that they function correctly, perform optimally, preserve data and maintain a high level of availability.
• This role operates in the IT environment and has a strong client focus. Changes in the role occur with changes in client, organizational and legislative requirements.
• Sets and maintains operational database standards on an ongoing basis.
• Enforces and improves database integrity and performance through the use of sound design principles and set down database design standards.
• Designs and enforces data security policies to eliminate unauthorized access to data on managed data systems in accordance with IT Services technical specifications and business requirements.
• Ensures that effective data redundancy; archiving, backup and recovery mechanisms are in place to prevent the loss of data.
• Sets up configurable pre-established jobs to automatically run on a daily basis, to monitor and maintain the operational databases.
• To keep abreast of technical developments of operational importance and to participate in developing or setting standards as directed.
• Assisting development teams with effective schema design to achieve optimum performance.
• Completes all project work and allocated tasks on time as per agreed schedule and communicates progress with all parties concerned.
• Takes on additional, unplanned projects as required by the business and works after hours where necessary.
• Completes technical documentation as required.
Skills, qualifications, and experience
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills on it.
• Relevant Degree or Tertiary qualification.
• 2 or more years of Database experience.
• Solid IT knowledge.
• Sound Relational Database Theory understanding.
• Basic report design and writing.
• Experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high transaction systems.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Replication, Availability Groups, Mirroring & Log Shipping, and Service Broker.
• Experienced in Microsoft SQL Dynamic Management Views, Functions & Triggers.
• Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new
• Certification covering Microsoft SQL 2014/2019.
1. CV review
2. Technical Online Test
3. Face-to-face interview
4. Salary review
Digital Forest Technologies is a world-class technical services provider, dedicated to serving the Asian Pacific region. We are always looking for fun-loving people to work with, those with a talent and passion for information technology. We strive to harness the latest technologies and creative ideas which challenge our teams daily to grow their skillset, driving forward the company’s service offerings. Our mission is to always provide the best innovative, reliable, and efficient technical services to our customers while supporting an immersive online experience.
Core Value (核心價值) :
1. Proactive (主動積極 ) : We take the initiative to make things happen
2. Integrity (誠信) : We always do the right thing, not the easy thing.
3. Innovation (創新) : Good is never enough. We always seek newer and better ways
4. Enthusiasm (熱忱 ) : We tackle all challenges without hesitation, and always maintain a positive outlook.
5. Multi Culture Collaboration (文化融合) : We ensure a harmonious working relationship, working together as one global team to achieve a common goal regardless of race, gender, or nationality.