We’re a global team specialised in cross channel communication and in-channel optimisation, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact.
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused in maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
● Work with the core marketing team to drive strategic planning and prioritization
● Collaborate internally with Customer Success, Growth, Sales, and the Business Units and external parties/stakeholders
● Ownership of regional/country Marketing plans that support local sales needs & business goals, which are aligned with region directions & objectives; short & long term goals.
● Build strategy and analyze around customers’ purchase behavior to maximize opportunities.
● Identify, research, and generate highly qualified leads against the company's Ideal Customer Profile
● Marketing material/ events/ workshops preparation & sourcing
● Work closely with other regions to better understand the value proposition and marketing opportunity (business, product etc)
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
● Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock best version of you
● Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
● Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
● Connect with local and international start-ups. Meet with elites across the globe
● Department rotation opportunity
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU | 職位要求 ● 擁有商學院、行銷、媒體溝通學位的應屆畢業者或新鮮人優先，碩士畢業生也非常歡迎！ ● 能配合全職工作（或每週至少上班28小時）者優先，必須至少能配合半年以上 ● 希望能在實習過後轉為正職者 ● 具備精熟的英文手寫及口說能力 ● 邏輯非常清晰、有條理，同時注重細節，並能同時多工工作、分辨事情的輕重緩急 ● 在不同部門的討論與協作之中，保有獨立思考的辯證能力 ● 樂於學習、接受與吸收建議，並能快速進步 ● 樂於提出意見、優化團隊工作與執行之流程 ● 對科技重度成癮，並隨時樂於接觸並學習新科技 ● 具備B2B Marketing相關經驗者加分 ● Preferably final year students or fresh graduates majoring in Business /Marketing /Communication Degree. Master’s graduate is encouraged to apply ● Full time preferred or a 6-month period with a 28 hours/week ● Proficient in English; written and verbal. ● Experience in B2B marketing is a plus. ● Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize tasks, while handling numerous assignments simultaneously. ● Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team ● Willingness to learn, be mentored and improve ● Desire to contribute and improve campaign execution ● Tech savvy and open to learning how to use new technologies. ● Looking for full-time opportunities after your internship.