CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
The Goal of the company for Q4 and Q1 2021 is to continue to refine the game for our customers (5000 players) growing about 200 players per day.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who can help us prepare for full release in 2021.
2) Our mission: to gamify and teamify fitness through mobile gaming.
If you are PM who is passionate about fitness and gaming please apply to our position!
1) Help us coordinate tasks for engineers, designers, and artists.
2) Some of our engineers and artists are freelancers on Upwork.
3) Help us organize sprints and experiments for feature testing. Help us schedule releases to players.
4) We use monday.com and clickup.com for project management
5) Define a strategy to achieve “key product indicator” (KPI) goals – such as the percentage of people who install the game and then return the next day – and work with the game development team and other stakeholders to achieve product requirements.
6) Look at game data on a daily basis to determine how successful previous updates have been, and to inform what the game team’s future business priorities should be.
7) Keep the development team updated on how their work has positively changed the game for players because It’s awesome to see all the hard work come to fruition and have evidence that it’s having an impact.
8) Our game is built on Unity and we are using Firebase and Amplitude Analytics to track user engagement.
9) Work with the CEO to plan product roadmap based on user feedback and complaints.
10) Encourage a culture of experimentation and encourage the developers to try new things and to not fear a failed experiment! After all, it is all about learning new things about our product and our customers.
Exantra Team is a game studio in Xinyi District (near Taipei City Hall Station) in charge of moving fitness into the future through gamification and teamification