The role as a course specialist (CS) within our organisation will work on the following:
1) Conduct French material research and market analysis
2) Create, arrange and organise French customised materials align with our brand goal and target audience.
3) Design corresponding exercise materials for course attendees to boost learning curve
4) Hold French seminars to promote French language and culture
5) Support ad-hoc course projects with multifunctional teams
6) Manage course admin affairs effectively and efficiently
Candidates who met qualifications below will be more likely shortlisted.
＊＊Please note candidates must speak at least communicative Mandarin and French (Native)
1) Passionate about French teaching and material editing.
2) Possess French teaching experience for more than 3 years including tutoring, online teaching or offline teaching
3) Excel at using Keynote or MS PowerPoint
4) Love teamwork and has strong sense of Project ownership
Please note we might consider providing work visa sponsorship if you have proved to be eligible for our position. However, foreign candidates with Taiwanese working visa will be a plus.
YFS identified ourselves as equal opportunity employer.
We welcome candidates from different backgrounds, ethnicities, and genders.
Please note we might consider providing work visa sponsorship if you have proved to be eligible for our position.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for phone interview within 2 weeks after your application.
Please note as we are receiving a large number of applications, we only contact shortlisted candidates.