• Identify, engage and recruit the highest quality startups into the FET 5G Metaverse accelerator program, while spending time personally supporting these companies as they develop as true business partners of FET.
• Marketing: Develop marketing strategies in partnership with business units (EBU/CBU) and supports commercial and internal objectives
• Integrate across marketing functions (branding, PR, digital campaigns, events), assembling the right resources to deliver against the plan at the right time. (Linkedin, Meta, website ,etc)
• Develop content strategy including topic and format recommendations (video, audio, infographic, article etc.)
• Events: Develop events strategy, including recommended hosted events and identification of relevant third party conferences and how we should engage with them.
• Together with the other team members, drive startups engagement by planning and executing events for the in-program startups, and alumni.
• Prepare executive-level reporting on key metrics and project status and share updates regularly with leadership team and other stakeholders
• Responsible to contact client and collect government subsidy documents and complete government subsidy application process.
• Continuously manage and generate brand awareness around FET 5G Metaverse accelerator program.
• 3-5+ years of program management experience for a technology company, venture capital firm, or accelerator
• Capability to learn , adapt quickly
• Self-starter , prioritize to get tasks done efficiently
• Passion for helping startups and empathy for the founder journey
• Planning, Organizing, and Executing – You should enjoy and be effective while running multiple work streams with different cadences and stakeholders.
• The passion and ability to engage with, recruit and build a vibrant regional community of entrepreneurs and technologists
• The ability to manage a broad portfolio of business relationships with startups, mentors, investors and internal FET stakeholders
• Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal and written communication