We are seeking a highly passionate back-end developer who is enthusiastic about exploring cutting-edge technologies and ready to contribute like a startup! As a member of our team, you will be responsible for working on existing projects as well as upcoming projects in the months ahead.
• Be sure of a highly dynamic scrum team to help solve design and implementation challenges.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/C++ code.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Maintain and sustain the current software stack to avoid technical debt; always
strive to improve the quality of our software.
• Work in a clean code environment; great attention to testing and software
quality, automated merge pipelines, and quality monitoring through Sonar.
• Computer Science or related Engineering Bachelor or above
• 1-3 years or more working experience
• Proficient in programming languages like Java or C++.
• Understanding of Object-Oriented programming and common design patterns.
• Familiar with Java Web, microservice development, and frameworks like spring
• Great abilities in system analyzing, abstract thinking, and clean code
• Extensive restful API development experience
• Good knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
• Solid knowledge of event processing models, multi-threading, enterprise
integration patterns, Web Service, and REST
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
• Experience in financial systems, especially fintech, is a great bonus
Zerologix is Australia based R&D FinTech company dedicated to the Financial Services industry.
We create financial industry leading technologies including Financial Media, Financial Risk and Financial Operation Systems.