FLUX is looking for a talented software engineer to help us take our design software to the next level. The position demands a candidate capable of doing high-quality work against technical and schedule challenges, while following strong software design and process principles. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a dynamic team, working on cutting edge technology. You are a driver of change and you have yet to meet a technology challenge you cannot resolve. You are dedicated to developing clean code that will help shape the software which thrills our users.
In 2020, though it's been a difficult year, FLUX's revenue has grown over triple times as a fast growing company. Our mission is to help people lead creative lives, if you love building new things from scratch, join us!
*WHAT YOU'LL DO*
- Build reliable and intuitive designing software
- Form well-designed architecture, maintain clean code
- Partner with designers and product managers to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Engage with customers to understand problems, test ideas, and refine workflows
Stay ahead of the latest test, development, and deployment best practices and share your findings with the team
*WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR*
- A minimum of 6 years of software engineering experience, including a solid understanding of standard data structures and algorithms
- A minimum of 4 years proven experience in building and deploying complex web applications
- Full stack development experience
- Experience building components for web applications
- A good eye for usability and visual aesthetics and ability to learn more
Focus on data driven decision-making and learning by experimentation
- A focus on Quality. Write your own unit tests, integration tests and champion quality interested in working in a lean/adaptive environment
- Capable of creating a new production-quality codebase from scratch
- Excellent communication skills
我們相信提供直覺、易用的數位自造工具幫助人們實現創意，可以為世界創造更多價值。FLUX 團隊於 2014 年 3 月在臺北草創，早期即凝聚了硬體、軟體、和設計的各方人才，帶著共同對設計和自造精神的熱愛而成立。同年年底前往美國矽谷發展，並將結合 3D 列印、雷射雕刻等數位創作功能的數位成型機 － FLUX Delta 放上 Kickstarter 群眾募資平台，成功募得 164 萬美金並打破臺灣歷史紀錄。產品亦獲得德國紅點設計獎、德國 iF Award 金質獎、CES 創新獎等業界知名獎項肯定。
2016 年，將第一代產品開始出貨至世界各地 64 個國家。
2017 年，推出第二代 FLUX Delta+，以及 Beambox 桌上雷射切割機。
2019 年，推出 beamo - 世界最小的 CO2 雷射切割機。
FLUX was founded in Taipei in March 2014. In the beginning, the team had gathered people talented in different fields, including hardware, software, and design. In the same year, the team went to Silicon Valley, and successfully raised 1.6 million dollars from Kickstarter backers from all over the world.
In 2015, the team moved back to Taiwan and 100% focused on the product development. By April 2016, the team has shipped their products to 64 different countries in the world. And in 2017, the Beambox Laser Cutter Families. The FLUX team will keep their passion for digital creation and bring more values to the world.
Kickstarter 募資頁面: https://tinyurl.com/k2mudq9
德國 iF Award 金質獎: https://tinyurl.com/y9356dbz