- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to cost, schedule, and scope.
- Coordinate & update project plans for projects
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to projects.
- Understanding of production and operations issues as they relate to engineering project management, including the ability to successfully identify and mitigate risks.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, commitment, and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
【Qualification】 - Ability to perform as a project leader who drives the overall progress of assigned projects towards completion - Quick learner for new knowledge with good analysis ability - Good understanding and communication with cross function team members. - Demonstrates a sense of urgency, commitment, and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion - Experience in Consumer Electronic project management is preferred. - Fluent in English and can handle cross-site meeting independently