1. Review employee purchase request and control company expense side
2. Maintain accurate and complete records, including journals, invoices, and information related to inventory
3. Generate financial reports, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies
4. Communicate with colleagues to ensure payment and collection process work correctly
5. Maintain accounting system and processing backups for filing document.
1. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting 2. At least 3 year of experience in big 4 accounting firm is a plus 3. 3 year of progressive experience in finance/accounting related position is preferred 4. Advance in Excel skills is preferred 5. Proficiency in English communication is preferred 6. Must be self-motivated and attention to details 7. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines