As a Senior User Researcher at Gogolook, you will be the key to lead us to find out what is the users needs and wants. You are able to define and execute on a comprehensive user research roadmap, and involving multiple types of concurrent user research to help the team build a wonderful product. You are always curious about the reason behind behavior and the wants, needs and priorities of people interacting with our products.
1. Manage and conduct regular user survey to actionable changes in Whoscall.
2. Plan and lead the completely qualitative research with product team, which including interviews, contextual inquiry, questionnaire design, quantitative analysis, usability testing.
3. Conduct in-depth research for the company's growth strategy.
4. Understand research requirements and deliver a actionable research plan to the stakeholders.
5. Collaborate closely with PM, Designer in research stage.
1. Minimum 3 years of work experience in user research or market research. 2. Have a bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field. 3. Knowledge of Statistics, including descriptive statistics, inferential statistics. 4. Familiar with qualitative research and quantitative analysis. 5. A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables. 1. Have a master's degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field is a plus+ 2. Experience with Agile development is a plus+ 3. Have data-driven design experience is a big plus+++ About Design Team If you want to know how we work or what we have learned, feel free to refer our Medium: [https://medium.com/gogolook-design](https://medium.com/gogolook-design)