CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
The Operations and Maintenance Globalization Program Manager will champion and coordinating a diverse range of strategic plans, collaborating across teams and disciplines, to launch Gogoro Network on the global stage. Your broad skill set in program management and high business sense will help us address some of Gogoro’s toughest issues, ensuring we can perform with excellence. By establishing a clear protocol for our Network’s operations and maintenance, you’ll ensure our riders always have a smarter way to go, anytime and anywhere.
• Implement business strategic plan and drive the global operation and maintenance program to meet business goals.
• Bridge all parties involved and coordinate project members across functional teams as well as customer.
• Lead and best utilize project resources allocation to align with project plan and timelines.
• Highly leverage analytical and problem solving skills to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
• Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs.
• Proactively identify risks and issues on projects - leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans.
• Stay on top of project technical issue tracking and problem solving.
• Play a role as join force with operational team and act as a helping hand from the products purpose perspective to improve operational excellence.
• More than 5 years of PM experience and experience in Electricity or Electric Construction deployments is highly preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Chinese)
• Familiar with MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
• Positive attitude with team work spirit, work well under pressure.
• Good skill in risk assessment and cost control.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Highly organized, production and planning skills are required.
我們來自洛杉磯、西雅圖、紐約與台灣各地， 因為看見這塊土地的創意與科技潛力， 決定以台北為邁向全球市場的根據地。