As a Data Engineer, you will design and implement all aspects of our underlying data analytics infrastructure. You will design, build, and launch data pipeline along with a processing and research framework. Your systems will be scalable by design. You will develop standards and processed that deliver data with integrity and consistency. You will optimize data structures and algorithms to improve data processing efficiency.
The team is responsible for building and maintaining solutions and platforms that make this data available and accessible to the entire company to make data driven decisions. The team works closely with data scientists, product managers, and executives to understand their data requirements and build appropriate solutions or platforms that meet or exceed those needs.
Requirements And Qualifications：
1.2+ years of relevant experience as a Data Engineer, Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
2.Strong software development experience in languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or R.
3.Experience working with large data sets using tools like Hadoop, Spark, or ElasticSearch.
4.Knowledge of Machine Learning systems, data mining, search, ranking, recommendations
5.Experience with relational (SQL) and NoSQL Databases
6.Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
7.Great team player with good communication skills
8.Good organizational and time-management skills
1. You have a passion for the Gogoro as a safe, clean and new mode of transportation
2. You are committed and highly motivated
3. You are results-oriented, quality-driven, dynamic and hands-on
4. You are proactive, self-motivated, self-directed and you can work well with limited supervision
5. You are accurate, versatile, creative, curious, rigorous, adaptable and flexible
6. You are an independent thinker but also a team worker and a continuous learner
我們來自洛杉磯、西雅圖、紐約與台灣各地， 因為看見這塊土地的創意與科技潛力， 決定以台北為邁向全球市場的根據地。