CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
As Gogoro Network Business Manager, you are planning and executing the strategies that keep Gogoro's global market growth going. You work closely with our Product, Engineering, Marketing, Global Distribution and legal teams on new overseas initiatives and strategic relationships.
You are a leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify global trends and key influencers, and you will run the process from start to finish. At the same time, you will open doors with potential partners to help their cities become smarter and cleaner. You are responsible for leading and negotiating Gogoro Network implementation with governments, potential partners, retailers, distributors and other entities participating in the creation of Gogoro Products.
• Explore global target cities to participate in their revolutionary journey to develop smart cities via Gogoro Ecosystem.
• Work with the strategic partners to identify opportunities to promote Gogoro Network solutions and services, build consensus with senior executives internal and external to Gogoro Network, and negotiate complex strategic partnerships that are often never seen before.
• Contribute towards developing strategic business plans through the provision of appropriate account and market intelligence and, to take responsibility for implementation of these specific action plans to support overall relevant strategy.
• Drive cross-functional efforts to execute actions that drive customer acquisition, measuring outcomes and course-correcting when necessary. Work with global teams to drive results to achieve schedule and milestone targets, proactively elevate risks and obstacles.
• 6+ years experience in international business development across partner management activities.
• Has a track record of working collaboratively across different business functions - including being able to quickly gain context/ understanding of a business unit's challenges/ risks/ opportunities/ operations/ interdependencies.
• Can prioritize, drive their work independently, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately, and keep the information confidential.
• Strong negotiator with a partnership approach; ability to represent Gogoro in discussions and structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
• Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically, a second foreign language is a plus.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills, outstanding excel skill is a must.
我們來自洛杉磯、西雅圖、紐約與台灣各地， 因為看見這塊土地的創意與科技潛力， 決定以台北為邁向全球市場的根據地。