The project manager will work on various software and firmware initiatives to develop tangible plans and execute them to achieve our product and business objectives by coworking with our operation, MIS, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, design, marketing, and product assurance teams.
He/she will lead but not limited to:
- Software and firmware development for enhancing current generation of customer facing product on the market as well as new product introduction (e.g. GoStation, Smart Battery and other infrastructure solutions)
- Software for data analysis and decision making system
- Software for Gogoro ecosystem integration and internal management system including front/back-end operation app/web tools
Last but not least, since Gogoro blends talents across scooter, battery, energy, and data analytics, you’ll find yourself thrilled by the exciting opportunities here if you enjoy a fast evolving environment to create scalable products.
Qualification / Requirement:
- 5 years+ of system integration experience - software and hardware (energy or automobile embedded products is a plus)
- 5 years+ in leading software development activities as a project manager with developers and wide range of cross functional teams
- Fluent speaking / writing in English and Mandarin
- Familiar with agile software lifecycle management
- Good communication skills by interacting with different social types
- Excellent planning skills with optimized resource and expectation management
- Transparent management mindsets to clearly report project status to stakeholders and management board
- Data-driven decision making of risk management.
- Good understanding of software engineering including modern development tools and process, e.g. UML / version control / code review / testing methodologies for seamless communication with development teams
- Product thinking mindsets to find the tradeoff between engineering limitation and user needs together with product managers and designers