1. Implement best practices for developing Android applications that target multiple devices and platform versions
2. Create applications that are consistent with the UI guidelines
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on a tight knit team of developers, product, design and QA
1. Experience building production Android Applications that have been successfully deployed 2. Hands on development expertise of a complex mobile applications 3. Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work in a rapid, iterative development environment