1. Develop mobile applications targeted to iOS
2. Create applications that are consistent with the UI guidelines
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
4. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on a tight knit team of developers, product, design and QA
1. Experience building production iPad/iPhone Applications that have been successfully deployed 2. Strong Objective-C / Xcode Interface builder 3. Hands on development expertise of a complex mobile applications 4. Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work in a rapid, iterative development environment 5. Knowledge of C#, .Net and SWIFT