- Experience in CRM and Database system admin
- Degree in information technology, computer science
- Experience in financial/ customer Analysis
Are you an experienced and passionate System and Database Administrator? Greenpeace East Asia would like to hear from you!
This role will be involved in supporting various data management functions, maintaining the accuracy and quality of supporter database, campaign activities, and financial income data, along with providing an understanding of supporter behavior through reports and analysis of data.
This role will support the fundraising and engagement system operation across all three markets – Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea. The Data & Systems Manager allocates team resources to various tasks depending on the priorities.
This role will:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of donation income and take care of administrative responsibilities (e.g. income reconciliation, reporting, preparing and updating payment and supporter data, liaising with banks and payment gateways on payment issues, sending and tracking of donor pledges/ letters, annual receipts, dealing with bounce backs from mailing programs, etc.)
- Support various data management functions such as data governance, data security, data quality, documentation and knowledge base etc.
- Take the primary lead in maintaining accurate supporter information including financial, mailing list data, and e-mail lists
- Contribute to the analysis of supporter activity to support the work of FR&E through providing audience understanding, segmentation and insights
- Work closely with other teams within the FR&E department and GPEA in handling various requests such as Appeal record data cleansing coordinating with the in house tele-callers, helping in organizing donor gatherings, sending out news-letters etc.
- Improve systems and business processes that will maximize financial return along with performing the administrative work (e.g. sending pledge/ letters, etc.)
- Perform regular or ad hoc analysis of data stored in the CRM system or other systems to inform fundraising and engagement activity
- Maintaining and segmenting our database and set up and maintain data segments to enable tailored communication approaches to be achieved
- Identify key behavior research trends, track impact on donor’s
- Provide report or analysis to colleagues in the FR&E department
- Responsible for monthly donation payment processing. Arrange and follow up back approval on direct debit requests and help fulfill other transaction
- Ensure all bank documents are in line with the actual transaction
- Produce regular payment status report
- Perform a timely update on the database after each transaction
- Perform various coordination functions such as coordinating with the in house tele callers, helping in organizing Supporters gathering, sending annual receipts, newsletters etc
- Work with other colleagues in capturing and documenting FR&E business practice
- Maintain all communication/transaction details in the database