- Bachelor degree with 5+ years of cross-functional engineering experience
- Experience in maintaining Electronics Lab
- Ability to provide innovative test solutions and fixtures
- Excellent debug skills of board and test set-up issues
- Solid soldering skills, board/test set-up modifications
- Knowledge of scripting language
- Good electrical measurement techniques
- Expertise on lab test equipment (set-up and measurements) such high-bandwidth digital storage oscilloscope, logic/PCIE/USB analyzer, supply, BERT, etc.
- Should be hands on with Soldering needs for the Design verification testing
- Quick ramp-up, interest and aptitude for learning new things
- good communication in Mandarin and English
Established in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 49 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
印度前三大IT資源整合公司，全球超過15萬的員工，目前在台灣合作夥伴有IBM / Microsoft / Google / HP.......等知名企業。