CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Roles and responsibilities
1. The ultimate objective in our department is providing our users the best user experience with our products. User experience is not merely providing beautiful graphic design. It requires a lot of factors.
2. Working as a team, design the UI/UX of the software for our own brand.
3. Analyze the market trend, customer needs and major competitor products, do the comparison and apply those findings into the design.
4. Create the prototype, logic flow and UI flow for smooth communication with engineering team.
5. With the design data, flow chart and prototype, cooperate with engineering team and assist them to develop the software within the hardware limitation.
6. Keep eye on the change of the market trend and getting the feedback from users, plan and carry out the design improvement.
1. Bachelor's degree or master's degree in designing or related discipline(Preferable)
2. Communication skill in English (Intermediate)
3. Sketch (Advanced)
4. Zeplin (Advanced)
5. Photoshop (Intermediate)
6. Adobe XD (Intermediate)
7. Knowledge of the following technologies and software: Android, iOS, Windows, Design systems and Material design (Preferable)
8. Industry experience in AV (Audio Visual), IT, or related market (Preferable)
9. 2 years or longer related experience in user interface/user experience designing, or related experience (Preferable)