Roles and responsibilities
1. Our ultimate objective is providing our users the best user experience with our products. User experience is not merely providing beautiful graphic design. It requires a lot of factors.
2. Working with team, find out customer’s needs, behavior and insight and what improvement we can do to our products.
3. Analyze the marketing trend and major competitor products and do the comparison with our products for future improvement..
4. Create the prototype design based on those findings and evaluate them and have them evaluated. Analyze the result and reflect to further improvement.
5. Based on the prototype, cooperate with engineering team and develop the products within the hardware limitation.
Desired Skills Bachelor's degree in designing or related discipline Master’s degree in designing or related discipline preferred 3. Communication skill in English or Japanese 4. Illustrator (above intermediate) 6. Photoshop (above intermediate) 7. Industry experience in AV (Audio Visual), IT, or related market (Preferable) 8. Basic knowledge about algorithm. (Preferable) 9. Longer 3 years related experience in user interface/user experience designing, product marketing, or related experience (Preferable)