honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
* Work closely with product and design to make sure the quality and aligned with Business goals
* Capability of giving core lab the tech visions and leading them to discover new technology that can help on the performance and stability or any advanced usage
* Assist on product people to align with our tech visions and helping them make decisions on rollout products
* Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
* Managing 2-3 engineering managers with 5-10 squads, reporting to VP, Engineering.
* Inspire squad members to have creativities and willing to contribute to open sources.
* Upgrade engineering manager's skill-sets from tech and people management perspective
* Assist VP, Engineering to understand the current situation of dev progress and erase any tech difficulties on building next generation products
* 20% of the time still doing coding and prove your concept of new technology adoption
* Working with cities architect to review the overall engineering solutions and predict the future requirements.
* Data awareness and able to use data to assist you on making decisions
Stack: Node.js, Redux and React
Stack: Golang or Ruby on Rails
* Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Familiarity with microservice architecture
* Familiarity with industry security standards and best practices
* Working knowledge of profiling, debugging tools and methods
* Familiarity with TDD/BDD concepts and write well-tested code
Stack: Objective-C / Swift for iOS, Java / Kotlin for Android or, ReactNative
* Understanding of flexible design principles behind application
* Performance and reliability tuning experience
* UI/UX componentize experience
Join our honestbee family.
Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
Keep an eye on what's buzzing at honestbee!
Follw us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/6413742/
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee
What are we looking for? * Understanding very well on engineering workflow and tooling usage * Familiarity with at least 2 platforms (FE/BE) and QA/PM/Design flow * You want to build large-scale applications that are well tested and easy to maintain. * You are motivated to help team member to find an efficient way to reduce their workload. * Good project management and communication skills, guiding managers to improve people management, data awareness skills * Good skills on communication and inspire people * Constantly learning the best practices and improving skill sets * Treat people well and cares about their needs, solve their problems * You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment * You take pride and ownership in your work * You are self-motivated and can work well under pressure * You have a good sense of humour and like fun