1. Act as an UI/UX designer
-To design user flow and user interface and to generate wireframe or mock-ups based on feature requirements from project manager and all possible limitations.
-To define and implement design system/pattern library that will be adopted across the project.
-To maintain user interface consistency over code review.
2. Act as a software architect
-To define software architecture considering simplicity, maintainability and performance and generate UML diagrams for developers to follow.
-To bring up development, be responsible for building and maintaining core services, interceptors, routings, and etc.
-To define coding guideline including source code hierarchy and coding style.
-To maintain software architecture consistency over code review.
3. Act as a software developer
-To develop feature based on wireframe from designer, and UML diagrams from architect.
-To keep up to new technology and look for improvement of productivity and efficiency.
-To summarize implementation details in specification for testing.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant technical field.
3. Experienced in Angular.
4. Experienced in D3.js or other data visualization tools.
5. Experienced in website architecture design.
6. Three years practical experiences in back-end software engineering is a plus..
7. With mature English ability (toeic 500+).
Quanta is different today! It was founded in 1988 with the vision that PCs must be made mobile. Ten years later, by the year 2000, the vision was that the PC must be virtualized. Now in another ten years, the PC must be “in the cloud.” Virtualized and in the cloud— Now, we have made it ! From technology-centric to human centric. Our innovation and creativity keep on helping us to realize our mission to do good to the Human Beings ,“We Re-style Life”
－ Barry Lam, Chairman and Founder, Quanta Computer Inc.