The ideal candidate will be passion to join the worldwide content platform provider, Viveport team who is looking for building up world class global content eStore - Viveport and engage emerging technologies and new business models.
1) Design and implement user interfaces specific to the service provider product set, for example shopping cart, exclusive checkout page and administration consoles.
2) Produce screenshots of product user interfaces re-skinned with service provider brand and colors for pre and post sales activities, incorporating feedback from service provider.
3) Implement user interfaces approved by service providers on website, desktop client software and mobile apps.
4) Interact with other development teams to learn of changes made to user interfaces in the core product, communicate such changes to service providers and/or test and re-implement service provider user interface customizations.
5) Promote work done for service providers to core development teams for potential inclusion in core product.
6) Implement integrations between eCommmerce platform and 3rd party platforms and/or other customizations requested by service providers.
7) Reprocess changes to online service, such as help, blog, and eCommerce in core product to be appropriate for service providers, maintain a service provider help and distribute changes to customers.
60K ~ 80K TWD / month