1. Job Definition
1. Analyze Android framework stability issues, such as ANR, WDT, Java crash issues.
2. Analyze performance issues via systrace or other profiling tools.
3. Analyze system abnormal memory usage, such as memory leakage.
4. Cooperate with other developments to fix and clarify issues.
5. Communicate the performance analysis results in both qualitative and quantitative fashion effectively.
1. Experience analyzing workloads on mobile devices and knowledge of hardware performance monitors or profiling.
2. Domain knowledge in Linux scheduling and memory.
3. Proficient in a scripting language.