iKala is an AI-driven marketing technology company. Headquartered in Taiwan and operating in Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, iKala dedicates to developing marketing products that help advertisers and marketers do better jobs.
Shoplus, based on the AI core knowledge of iKala, is an one-dashboard AI powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers’ needs. Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years via AI technology. If you love to sweat, thrive in the cutting-edge environment of AI, always embracing yourself to become better and value "FUN", this is the place for you!
- Design & implement infrastructure for collecting metrics, crunching data and improving service monitoring to detect problems before they're visible to our customers.
- Build systems to automate our server life-cycle, from configuration management to server bootstrap and decommission.
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and resolve production issues from the application and network layers all the way down to the system level.
- Participate in solution design and advising other developers when building new features so that they're scalable, maintainable, and performing well.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Proactively identify and reducing issues through design, testing, and implementation of software-based solutions.
【Qualifications】 - 3+ years with UNIX/Linux systems. - 3+ years of experience operating and building software in cloud environments including GCP or AWS. - Experience in system / relational database administration. - 1+ years of experience in software development, and familiar with at least one web MVC framework. - 1+ years of production experience with Docker or Kubernetes. - Experience with large scale infrastructure/application development. 【Pluses】 - Experience with configuration management software as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef. - Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or GitLab CI. - Experience with Grafana, Kibana, Stackdriver.