CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
【Shoplus - Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
As a data product manager / data analyst in Shoplus, your mission is to manage all requirements related to DATA from internal and external users. You serve as a gatekeeper for an organization's data so stakeholders can understand data and use it to make strategic business decisions. The role needs to receive different data requests from the top of the company to the bottom of each operating unit. It is necessary to have a strong ability to clarify various problems, assist in formulating and output the right quantitative indicators, and use data analysis methods to produce more business solutions and create more value for the company. One must be familiar with formulating various data collection methods and specifications, and be proficient in using various analysis tools and data visualization methods.
1. Design, maintain and oversee data systems and databases; this includes identifying coding errors and other data-related problems.
2. Collaborate with business teams to understand their needs, formulate and complete end-to-end solutions that include data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
3. Oversee and organize the framework of data collection and utilization for analysis covering user behaviors, acquisition attribution, growth funnel and other key operational metrics.
4. Work with both business and technical teams, constantly problem-solve on evolving new analytical, data tracking or processing needs
5. Develop and automate reports for transforming data into actionable insights to inform business decisions using SQL, scripting and data visualization tools.
1. Minimum Bachelor in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or other equivalent qualifications.
2. 2 years above of experience in BI/data analytics in tech/e-commerce or fast-paced environment.
3. Experience working with statistical software (e.g. R, Python, Excel, etc.) with knowledge of basic statistical principles and practical applications.
4. Deep understanding of how data get tracked and collected from web / mobile applications to an analytic service.
5. Ability to write complex SQL.
6. Ability to write simple scripts to extract data from web page.
7. Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations and insights.
8. Ability to present the insights clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
9. Familiar with data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Metabase, Excel, etc).
1. Based in Taiwan.
2. Remotely communicate with the local product manager and other team members to understand the market (if needed).
iKala 是一間跨國的 AI 公司，使命是「AI 賦能」，讓我們的客戶能夠以 AI 為核心來達成事業轉型、加速、及創造新商業模式的目標。iKala 提供以 AI 驅動的數位轉型及數據行銷整體解決方案，旗下有 iKala Cloud 及 iKala Commerce 等雲端及新零售服務與產品，服務超過 400 家企業及 15,000 家廣告主及品牌主，其中包含多家財星 500 大企業，服務範圍跨越 8 個國家 (台灣、新加坡、泰國、越南、日本、香港、菲律賓、馬來西亞) 及超過 12 種產業。iKala 以顧客為念，我們不斷提升服務品質及投資創新研發，致力於為顧客創造更多的價值。iKala 同時是 Google 及 Facebook 的合作夥伴。
iKala's mission is to "enable AI competencies" of enterprises, to increase their customer acquisition capability and customer lifetime value, by providing AI-driven digital transformation and data-driven marketing solutions. More than 400 enterprises across 12 industries, along with 15,000+ advertisers, including Fortune 500 companies, have used iKala's technology to transform their business, reach and sell to their customers with AI. iKala is a recognized partner of Google and Facebook, now operating in Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines and Malaysia. As a customer-centric company, we are dedicated to creating more value for enterprises by continuously investing in our services and innovation.
「自由與責任」是 iKala 的核心價值。我們強調自由的風氣，同時要求每位同仁承擔起責任，期許自己成為一家對社會有意義及有益的公司。我們相信以人為本的 AI，認為 AI 應該以增強人類的能力為目的。AI 必須促進人類社會的平等，以及我們必須認真引導 AI 的發展、使全人類獲益。iKala 將一直致力於透過 AI 產品，來使人們的生活更輕鬆、更美好、幫助人們更有效地完成任務，為生活中的美好事物騰出時間。
"Freedom and responsibility" is the core value of iKala. We let the wind of freedom blow, while assuming the responsibility to be a purposeful and benevolent company to the society. We believe in Human-Centered AI (HAI), in that AI should be an augmentation to humans. AI should help foster the fairness and equality of humanity, and its advancement should be carefully guided for the greater good. We, iKala, are dedicated to making people's lives easier and better by crafting AI products, help people complete their tasks more efficiently, and spare their time for wonderful things in their lives.