iKala is an AI-driven marketing technology company. Headquartered in Taiwan and operating in Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam, iKala dedicates to developing marketing products that help advertisers and marketers do better jobs.
Shoplus product manager will be responsible for teaming with developers, designers, and local PMs/marketers to deliver Shoplus applications across the iOS, Android, chatbot, and web platforms, based on users' feedback and data.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, social, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Define requirements via users interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Develop product documentation including specifications, user flows etc.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues
- Run scrum and be one of the scrum master, providing day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements.
[Shoplus - Social Sellers’ Digital Assistant]
Shoplus is an one-dashboard AI powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers’ needs. Featured with free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic process that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every sellers’ every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
Requirements: - 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience. - Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter. - Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices. Plus： - Possess e-commerce service/product experience. - Have experience working with partners / colleagues from other countries Work Conditions: 1. Base in Taiwan 2. Sometimes travel to Shoplus severed regions