CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
1. Drive cross-functional activities in the supply chain quality for technical and quality operational readiness from NPI to MP phases.
2. Manage Taiwan-based contract manufacturers and suppliers’ quality improvements.
3. Lead and manage quality initiatives and continuous improvement projects (CIPs.)
4. Develop Latch PPAP, build 4M readiness and gate reviews from NPI to MP.
5. Conduct regular Quality System Audits (QSAs.) and Quality Process Audits (QPAs.)
6. Establish quality programs and manufacturing process control plans for early issue detection and ensure highest level of quality and reliability is consistently delivered.
• 8+ years supplier quality management experience.
• Ability to collaborate with extended teams and meet project deadlines.
• Experience with SMT, EE module and system integration, metal finishing, injection molding,
• die casting processes for small volume, high variety production.
• In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO/TS 16949 quality management system.
• LSS Green Belt/Black Belt certified is preferred.
• Experience in Minitab/JMP.
• Fluent in English.
• IoT/Smart lock industry experience is preferred.
• ISO certified lead auditor is preferred.
• MS/BS of ME or EE, Familiar with quality and statistics tools such as FMEA, SPC, DOE and CLCA
• Minimum 8 years supplier quality management experience is preferred.