1. Design and develop the next generation of Android Platform.
2. Collaborating with Software, Hardware, Factory and Product Management teams on product roadmap and requirements to build a long-term vision for Device capabilities.
3. Lead platform features and make solid technical decisions keeping software quality, security and maintainability.
4. Help setting up standard for software quality by adopting modern test frameworks and practices.
1. 0~8 years of Android OS or Linux Kernel bring-up / BSP (Board Support Package) experience.
2. Experience working with Hardware teams to review and analyze product schematics.
3. Experience writing or integrating, and debugging device drivers e.g. display, power management, WiFi, GPIO drivers or similar.
4. Proficient in C/C++, Java or other object-oriented programming languages.
5. Experience working with source control tools such as Git, Gerrit, GitHub, and with Android command line tools such as adb and fastboot.
6. Passionate about solving large scale problems and building great software for customers.
7. Technical experience on multi-person projects.
Good to have
- Experience working with SOC vendors.
- Experience working with bootloaders, Linux device tree configuration, Android HAL or HIDL.
- Experience with the Android Networking Stack.
- Familiar with Android security model (SE Linux policy) usage.
- Experience with Google’s AOSP architecture developing Android framework services, Android Native applications (JNI / NDK) or system applications in JAVA or Kotlin.