1. Design and implement software components according to the specifications with emphasis on quality, supportability, maintainability, scalability and performance
2. Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for successful project delivery
3. Perform internal and external project integration
4. Assist in user acceptance testing
5. Provide system maintenance support to clients
1. Master in Visual /C#, data structures 2. At least 3+ years hands-on experience in application development with /C# 3. Knowledge of unmanaged and managed codes and the interoperability between them 4. Have strong system analysis and software architecture 5. Proficient in SOA architecture, scalable APIs, and object-oriented design principles such as DIP, IoC, DI, OOP, OOD. 6. Expert in .Net C/S, B/S system development, and .Net framework class library, like WCF, and ASP.Net MVC 7. The company will provide residence for the employees.