About the Role:
intowow build many micro services on Amazon Web Services (AWS). As an Engineering intern, you will be led by Senior Engineer and learn to:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance them to support various business needs, including ad delivery, ad reporting, user personalization, etc.
- Know how to deal with a large workload in the distributed systems.
- Work with DevOps team to streamline the CI/CD process.
- Write unit / integration test to make sure we could deliver the high-quality services in time.
- Full-time internship from Monday to Friday in 2018 July and August.
- At least 2 working days per week during the semesters.
- Interested candidates should provide GitHub, personal website – for consideration.
- This internship with potential to earn full-time role, depending on performance and quality of work.
Minimum Qualifications: - Strong programming skills and willing to learn new programming language. - Sense of responsibility and passion in problem solving. - Excellent inter-personal skills and team player. - Students whose major in computer science or related field. - Available for internship schedule. Preferred Qualifications: - Experience in below skills & tools would be a big plus: - Node.js development - AWS or other cloud providers