- Serve as subject matter expert on BMC and related technologies.
- Design, implement, and maintain BMC solutions, including hardware and firmware, to meet the needs of the organization.
- Configure and manage BMC interfaces and protocols, including IPMI, to ensure secure and reliable communication with remote servers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate BMC with other systems, such as server management tools and monitoring systems.
- Develop and implement best practices for BMC management and security, and provide guidance to other IT staff on the use of BMC.
- Analyze and troubleshoot BMC-related issues, including hardware and firmware failures, connectivity problems, and security vulnerabilities.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to BMC and other relevant technologies, and provide recommendations to management on new tools or solutions.-
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience working with BMC and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of BMC hardware and firmware, and experience with configuring and managing BMC interfaces and protocols.
- Familiarity with network and security concepts, and ability to design and implement secure BMC solutions.
- Knowledge of BIOS configuration and management.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to analyze and resolve BMC-related issues.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment, and ability to collaborate effectively with other IT staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of the server industry and related technologies.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in all work.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for all work and projects.
- Ability to maintain a professional and customer-focused attitude in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
Jabil (NYSE: JBL) (捷普集團) is a products solution company providing customized, end-to-end electronics design, comprehensive product management and robust post-manufacturing repair services to a diverse set of customers and industry segments. Jabil has more than 85,000 employees and over 50 facilities in 21 countries.
Jabil’s dynamic, experienced leadership and employees have driven the strong financial performance for almost four decades. Jabil is one of only 15 Fortune 500 companies growing revenue, operating income and earnings per share at a compound annual growth rate of over 25 percent over the past 10 years. The company’s superior operational and financial results flow from an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction and operational execution.
Jabil 是全世界最大型的電子製造服務公司之一，專為當今一些最大型的公司和品牌提供客製化設計、製造、配送和售後服務。我們的全球營運事業已擁有超過 2100 萬平方英呎的製造廠、遍佈四大洲的 60 多家工廠，以及逾 120,000 名員工。
此策略已取得回報 — 在逾十年期間，憑藉堅定不移的致力於適當結合服務、行業、位置、系統和人員，我們已獲得了兩位數的增長。Jabil 已使用 “JBL” 代碼在紐約證券交易所上市，我們歡迎有志加入的員工查閱公司的財務概況。
我們為具備資質的個人提供公平的僱用機會，無論其是何種族、宗教、膚色、年齡、國籍、性別、殘疾和性向。我們將員工在技能、能力、經驗和背景方面的多元化視為一項優勢，並在 Jabil 的所有領域中提倡發揮該項優勢。
我們主張聘用合適的人員、將他們安排在能貢獻一己之力的職位上，並為他們提供作出決定所需的工具和職權。如果您對自己所做的一切皆抱持品質第一的心態，且熱衷於達成目標，那麼 Jabil 是您的不二之選。