【What will you do?】
• Research industry and related events, publications, and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and trends.
• Identify potential clients, research and build relationships with new clients.
• Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Manage relationships with new and existing partners. Adapt to the competitive environment in order to develop and strategize business plans.
【Who are we looking for?】
• Minimum 2 years of BD/Sales experience
• Can work independently to reach company and team goals without supervision
• Excellent English writing and speaking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, sales planning, market knowledge, closing skills, and presentation skills.
• The candidate needs to be willing to travel as required
• A strong background in mobile software industry, e-commerce or start-up is a plus.
Come and join us!
To apply, please visit: (Only applications submitted through the link will be considered)
Kdan Mobile is one of the few Taiwan-based SaaS (Software as a Service) providers that has emerged into the global marketplace. We continue to influence the workplace mobility of over 200 million global users through our diversified services in order to provide them with optimal efficiency.
We are a passionate and ambitious team who are willing to embrace challenges, and we want YOU to join us!
在2009年的那年冬天，創辦人Kenny 因為一個創意發想，意外地在那個創業風潮還沒蔓延開來的年代，開啟了一段非常有趣又迷人的創業歷程。Kenny 帶著凱鈿從一間藏身台南永康的5人公司，躍升員工150人，總部位於台灣，另於中國、美國、日本皆有據點的跨國企業。凱鈿成功在2018年完成高達五百萬美金A輪募資，也在同年獲選為Silicon Review年度最佳十大軟體開發之一，並於2019年獲得台灣經濟部第五屆潛力中堅企業獎。
Founder and CEO, Kenny Su, started this company in the Winter of 2009. Kenny founded Kdan Mobile as an enterprise consisting of five employees in Tainan City, Taiwan. It now has more than 150 team members working across China, the United States, and Japan. In 2018, Kdan Mobile raised $5 million USD in its Series A venture, and was selected as one of the “10 Best Software Companies” by Silicon Review.
Kenny envisions another productive ten years as we emerge further into the global marketplace. In order to do this, we should embrace new challenges, build upon our pre-existing steps, and continue to communicate effectively with one another.