【What will you do?】
• Provide an excellent customer assistance through high quality communication and interactions.
• Assist customers with issues related to all Kdan products and services.
• Effectively utilize a variety of on-line and off-line channels to respond to clients and help resolve both technical and non-technical issues.
• Engage potential customers by answering product and service questions. (B2B/Business partnership/E-commerce/Volume purchases)
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer intelligence.
【Who are we looking for?】 • Understands customer satisfaction • Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution. • Working knowledge of at least two of the following operating systems: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS. • Good English reading, writing, and speaking skills are a must. • Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. *Plus • Experience in customer relationship management or customer support is a plus. • Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Journalism from an accredited four-year institution. • Strong understanding of the current mobile technology market, including the mobile applications industry and its relevant market trend. •Previous working experience as a sales representative that involves international trade is a plus. • Possess some type of English proficiency test results. • Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel. Come and join us!