CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
【What will you do?】
A Junior Product Manager works closely with one or more product teams, assists Product Managers to improve the cross-functional coordination and the efficiency of operations.
You can have a clear track to become a Product Manager by coordinating with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
• Collecting quantitative product data and metrics through market research.
• Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals.
• Manage the feature development process.
• Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
• Good logical thinking.
• Communicate clearly and persuasively with various audiences.
• Understand industry trends and changes.
• See things from the customer’s point of view.
• Define problems.
• Assist with evidence-based decisions.
【Who are we looking for?】
• Master degree in Computer Science/Marketing or related majors preferred.
• At least 2 years experience in SaaS/App industry.
• Has a passion for creative apps or services, likes to catch the trends and not
hesitate to raise the bar.
• Self-motivated, innovative, and strong in problem solving.
• Great interpersonal skills and enjoy working with cross-functional team.
Come and join us!
To apply, please visit: (Only applications submitted through the link will be considered)
Kdan Mobile is one of the few Taiwan-based SaaS (Software as a Service) providers that has emerged into the global marketplace. We continue to influence the workplace mobility of over 200 million global users through our diversified services in order to provide them with optimal efficiency.
We are a passionate and ambitious team who are willing to embrace challenges, and we want YOU to join us!
Kdan Mobile was founded in 2009 with a mission to empower modern professionals to better leverage their productivity and unleash their creativity.
We are a global SaaS provider, whose work is supported by over 200 million downloads, and over 10 million active members worldwide. Our solutions include an e-signature service, and a portfolio of different productivity and creativity-related tools. We are headquartered in Taiwan, with operations in China, the U.S., and Japan.
The Kdan logo is inspired by the Chinese tangram, a puzzle that consists of different pieces coming together. Just like the tangram, Kdan Mobile is built by people with different skills who work together to achieve a common goal.
We are looking for people with passion and bravery, who are willing to work as a team, accept responsibility, and challenge themselves with ambitious goals! Come and join us!