We are looking for a Senior CRM specialist to join our Growth Team to establish a CRM segmentation and support the execution of cross-channel communications for our fast-growing e-commerce platform. Key functions will include driving platform retention, engagement, and usage metrics, via channels including but not limited to push notifications, email, and in-browser messages.
The new senior CRM specialist will join a growing team of professionals driving engagement and performance at KICKS CREW. He/she will work closely with in-house marketing, product, business intelligence and creative teams.
Our next senior CRM Specialist must demonstrate a strong understanding of our product/service, identify and address consumer touchpoints and pain points in well-researched manners, and craft messages and campaigns to engage both sneakers enthusiasts and newbies.
• Propose, design, and launch CRM campaigns and workflows in collaboration with Growth, Product, Marketing, Business intelligence and product teams
• Map user journeys and optimize campaigns for funnel conversion (A-A-R-R-R)
• Drive platform retention, loyalty, engagement, and usage metrics for the KICKS CREW products and services (e.g. DAU/MAU, repurchase rate)
• Support analysis and enhancement of CRM campaigns
• Execute A/B tests and own analysis of results to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness
• Devise ways to improve the usage of the CRM platform by automatic basic, everyday tasks
• Pulling reports from the CRM platform into data visualization tools (e.g. looker studio, Tableau, Power BI)
• Meeting with other stakeholders and teams to analyze industry trends and tailor CRM campaigns to meet business objectives
• Assess and plan data points to integrate with CRM platform
• Minimum of 3 years experience in CRM in ecommerce/retail business
• Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including analytics, tag implementation, conversion tracking
• Ability to integrate CRM platform with data visualization tools and customer data platforms (e.g. Segment)
• Excellent skills in MS Office suite of programmes
• Fluency in English (written and verbally) is a MUST
• Proficiency in building email templates via HTML.
• Experience in copywriting and/or design
• A strong eye for detail and precision. Quick-thinking to respond to ever-changing and volatile market conditions
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Self-directed learning attitude and strong sense of ownership (Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player!)
Good to have
• Proficiency in SQL or Python and other programming languages
• Understanding of customer expectations in the US is a big plus
• Passion for sneakers a plus
KICKS CREW 成立於2008年，創辦人兼行政總裁麥俊然旨在打造一個讓大眾共享的的運動球鞋平台，將創作者和消費者聚集在多元化且共融共創的空間。KICKS CREW 的B2B2C (Business to Business to Customer) 商業模式，代表公司只與品牌零售商直接合作並供應產品致平台上銷售，是現時市場上唯一採用此運營模式的電商平台，為消費者提供可靠的商品來源和正貨質量保證。
更多關於我們 ↓ ↓
>>鞋類和服裝的綜合選項超過 230 萬個 SKU。
>>已銷往 100 多個國家/地區，並成功串接 20 多個國家/地區之間的中大型供應商。
>>在社群經營上受到超過 100 萬+的粉絲喜愛。