We are looking for a junior to mid level role for a community marketing specialist role for KiWi New Energy. Someone who is passionate about design and community, and love to know, learn, share, and discuss new digital trends and tools with team members. The ideal candidate also knows what it takes to grow, engage, and retain an online community, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans, and advocates of our company.
This role will be directly reporting to the Marketing Manager.
If you are passionate about digital marketing, community management and how your work can benefit the environment, we are happy to speak to you!
The role will be creating and executing a series of digital programs and campaigns, manage the database marketing, nurturing campaign, and work closely with related teams as well as local marketing across the Taiwan.
Assist the Marketing Manager or play a role in the following:
- Convey the advertising creative and product information into impactful interactive global campaigns
- Implement global digital campaigns on new product launches and pillar products
- Conceptualise and develop strategies and execute plans for our social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns. Include social media outreach, social media monitoring, media planning, influencer engagement, video and content production, analytics and execution of microsites and official site.
- Plan, execute and test effective email campaigns to improve demand generation and nurture communications
- Analyze brand’s and competitors’ digital/CRM activity to make recommendations to management
- Collaborate with internal team to manage the database and segmentation strategy and create online marketing event campaigns and trace the ROI.
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring, and demand generation programs
- Develop project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, and distribution channels for lead generation
- Interact efficiently with other departments (community managers, sales, designers, product marketing team, field marketers...)
- Manage project budgets, forecast, track, measure and report campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI of all digital marketing campaigns to internal stakeholders
- 1-2 years Experience in the digital marketing field or social media, content creation relationships.
- Demonstrated success in scalable online programs and campaigns, from planning to executive and reporting
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Passion for Marketing Technology & Data/Analytics
- Must be fluent in Written & Spoken Chinese. Fair command of English is acceptable.
• Opportunity for work trips
• Salary bonus based on job and company performance
• Training and opportunities for promotion
We seek candidates who share our values and have outstanding qualities, such as leadership, resilience, integrity, a digital mindset, strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
There will be 2-3 stages of the interview process.
KiWi New Energy is an Ai Based Smart Renewable Energy Subscription Platform. It holds an energy retailer license from Taiwan. Being the first retailer to offer exclusively green energy, we enable households, businesses and charging fleets to achieve their sustainability goals towards net emissions. With proprietary in-house technology from the use of BlockChain, Ai to smart IOT meters, KiWi is leading the charge towards green energy consumption form every individual, household and business.