CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Please submit your application via KKBOX Group website (https://careers.kkboxcorp.com/kkbox/69a98adb-a750-4126-a79e-d1017eafd01e), as we will only accept resumes on our website.
We are looking for you, who’s great at designing experiences, with the ability to put yourself in our user’s shoes to think about how to make the product more successful. You’ll be creating not just pages of design screens, but the product experience in our user’s everyday life. You know more about the life of our user, purpose, problems, behavior patterns, thinking patterns, etc. than any one on the team. You understand that making a successful product is not a one-person job; you are willing to share user insights, user stories, and user journeys with the team to collaborate on a better product experience. You know this is important but not easy, and to help the team to have the same vision as you, you are willing to communicate, tell stories, and even host workshops, so that everyone can have a deeper understanding of how to develop a product with a user-centric mindset.
- Collaborate with colleagues from different functions of the project and be responsible for the vision of the product experience in the project.
- Define users, user stories, user journeys, design issues, etc. to identify key opportunities and translate them into a better experience design for millions of users online.
- Responsible for designing product information architecture, interactions, user flow, and different scenarios such as first time use, error messages, etc.
- Produce appropriate prototypes for discussion, validation and testing with the team, whether it is a concept or a specific design screen.
- Support user research and testing, share analysis results and insights, and help the team move forward.
- Work with data to help you make design decisions or support your design arguments.
- At least three years of experience in product/ux design and cross-platform design experience.
- Understand what makes a good product experience.
- Previous experience in user research and testing related projects is preferred.
- A portfolio of relevant design work. Website or PDF is acceptable.
*** The salary range is for reference and the actual salary will be further discussed with the candidate***
KKBOX Group 為亞洲領先的媒體科技集團，2005 年在台灣推出全球第一家合法音樂串流服務 KKBOX，並陸續拓展服務地區至日本、香港、新加坡及馬來西亞。集團事業體服務範疇跨足亞洲最具影響力聲音社群品牌 KKBOX、影音串流服務 KKTV、娛樂藝文活動展演 KKLIVE、行動售票及一站式虛擬場館直播平台 KKTIX、文創投資 KKFARM、串流技術 KKStream等。
KKBOX Group is Asia’s leading media technology company on a mission to empower creative professionals and industries in the Digital Age. Started by a group of music loving Internet software developers, we built and launched the world’s first legal music streaming service in 2005. Based in Taipei, the heart of Mandopop music, we gradually grew our business from Taiwan out to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan. Ever curious towards reinvention and discovering new business models of the future, we have expanded our business scope from music streaming to live events, technology services, content, investments and continue to explore reinvention through innovation in the digital entertainment space. (More info: https://kkboxcorp.com/)