KKLab is an innovation research and development solutions provider and venture builder.
● We design and engineer digital cloud transformation, system integration and technical infrastructure.
● We develop AI, machine learning and data management solutions.
● We innovate, incubate and accelerate new ventures and emerging technologies.
At KKLab, we believe today’s ideas are tomorrow’s reality.
- Define quantitative measurement for qualitative goals
- Drive complex analytics projects from loosely defined questions to actionable insight.
- Utilizing statistical or machine learning methods to perform predictive analytics.
- Utilizing existing technologies to explain predictive analytics results in production environment.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense.
- Familiar with various machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Experience using statistical computer languages and tools such as Scala, R, Python, SQL, Spark, etc
- Experience with audio signal processing is a plus
KKBOX Group 為亞洲領先的媒體科技集團，2005年在台灣推出全球第一家合法音樂串流服務KKBOX，並陸續拓展服務地區至日本、香港、新加坡及馬來西亞。以音樂娛樂與技術為公司核心，服務範疇跨足亞洲最具影響力聲音社群品牌的聲ㄧKKBOX、影音串流平台KKTV、娛樂藝文活動展演KKLIVE、行動售票平台KKTIX、文創投資theFARM、串流技術KKStream、雲端技術顧問KKLab等。
KKBOX Group is Asia’s leading media entertainment company. Started by a group of music loving Internet software developers, we built and launched one of the world’s first music streaming services in 2005. Based in Taipei, the heart of Chinese pop music, we gradually grew our business from Taiwan out to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan. Ever curious towards reinvention and discovering new business models of the future, we have expanded our business scope from music and audio streaming to live events, technology services, content, investments and continue to explore reinvention through innovation in digital entertainment.