Please submit your application via KKCompany Careers. Only the online application will be considered.
Multinational leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies (KKCompany), is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, BlendVision, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify new product opportunities and define design requirements
- Define users, user stories, user journeys, design issues, etc. to identify key opportunities and translate them into a better experience design for millions of users online.
- Responsible for designing product information architecture, interactions, user flow, and scenarios such as first-time use, error messages, etc.
- Produce appropriate prototypes for discussion, validation, and testing with the team, whether a concept or a specific design screen.
- Support user research and testing, share analysis results and insights, and help the team move forward.
- Develop wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design concepts and user interactions.
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are implemented accurately and efficiently.
- Work with data to help you make design decisions or support your design arguments.
- 3+ years of product design experience, focusing on creating innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Cross-cultural product design experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in user research and testing-related projects is preferred.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Understand what makes a good product experience.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and product management tools such as Jira
- A portfolio of relevant design work. Website or PDF is acceptable.
Nice to Have:
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, and A/B testing to inform design decisions
- Experience designing cross-platform products (web, mobile, desktop) and working with design systems
- Familiarity with enterprise software, B2B products, or complex systems
*** The salary range is for reference and the actual salary will be further discussed with the candidate***
頂尖跨國科技集團科科科技（KKCompany Technologies）為軟體服務領航者，打造全球第一個合法音樂串流平台（KKBOX），更是一家以「多媒體串流、數位雲端、AI 應用」為事業核心，為客戶創造價值的國際軟體科技集團。旗下包含 KKBOX、BlendVision、Going Cloud 等自有產品品牌，企業客戶遍佈全亞洲。科科科技榮獲 OpenChain ISO/IEC 5230 及 ISO 27001 第三方國際認證，在東京、新加坡、台北、高雄、香港等地設有辦公室，擁有超過 500 位同仁。更多資訊請參考官網：www.kkcompany.com、部落格：blog.kkcompany.com
KKCompany Technologies Group is a leading technology group in software services. We have created the world’s first legal music streaming platform, KKBOX, and are an international software technology group focused on “multimedia technologies, digital cloud, and AI applications” as our core business to create value for the customers. The group consists of self-owned brands including KKBOX, BlendVision and Going Cloud with enterprise customers across Asia. KKCompany Technologies has attained OpenChain ISO/IEC 5230 and ISO 27001 third-party international certification. We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong. For more information please visit our website: www.kkcompany.com and blog: blog.kkcompany.com