KKday's vision is to allow every traveler to embark on a journey as they like and travel all over the world. With lockdowns around the world, the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the travel industry especially hard, however, KKday try its best to face the challenge, by deeping into domestic tourism, KKday successfully won the recognition of investors, and raised $75 million in Series C.
[About User Experience Design Team]
Our team operates in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. In a lot of ways, we function as a startup, meaning we all work closely and collaboratively across organizations to align on product vision and ship products. Working in headquarters, our team has a global impact with our work reaching Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore and 10+ countries around the world.
[About the Role]
We shape the future experience of KKday. The User Experience Design team defines how our travelers interact with KKday’s products. We live and breathe user-centered design to create the best possible, end-to-end experience for our world traveler.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be accountable for every feature you design - from the very first sketch through to implementation. You think & act strategically, continuously discovering opportunities that deliver value for our customers while meeting business objectives.
[What You'll Do]
How your week might look like
• Partner with product manager and strategize roadmap
• Define problems based on user research and data analysis
• Discover, iterate and refine our product that delivers value for our customers
• Working closely with engineers to create consistent user experiences with Design System
• Measuring design impact and verify your hypothesis
• Join/Conduct regular research for user requirements
[Who You Are]
• A product designer who has growth mindset and start-up attitude
• Have data-informed design background with proven record
• Unafraid to challenge, interested in “Why” more than “How”
• Empathetic, Open-minded, have great ownership and a good team player
• Transform ideas to elegant flow & lovable user experiences with business impact
• Solid experience in all phrase of design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design and usability testing
• 3+yrs (5yrs for Senior position) experience working in product design, UX/UI design
• Experience in designing for iOS, Android and Web
• Experience with Figma, Sketch and Adobe creative suite
[Nice to have]
• User research background
• Experience from other design disciplines such as animation
• Intermediate or fluent in English, Japanese or Korean
我們是一個年輕有活力的網路新創團隊，目標是要成為全球 Local Tour 的最大旅遊平台網站，就等你加入我們！
KKday 是一個專門提供旅遊體驗與行程 (local tours and activities) 的線上平台，網羅世界各地的深度行程，為旅客省去了要到不同網站找行程和訂票的困擾，提升規劃自由行的舒適度。
平台目前蒐集的旅遊行程與體驗超過 30,000 種，遍佈全球 90 個國家、500 個城市。除了繁體和簡體中文外，網站也支援英文、日文、韓文等 17 種多國語言，目的是讓來自全球的旅客都能夠更方便自在地挑選行程，創造專屬自己獨特的旅遊經驗。
【 新聞介紹 】
- KKday 獲得 C 輪融資，本輪募資由 Cool Japan Fund 領投