CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
As the consultant/account manager, you work with cross-functional machine learning, clinical data science and engineering teams to build and deliver AI-powered solutions to health insurers globally. You have the ability to distil complex requirements and align teams to collaborative problem solving. You lead with empathy, pragmatism and have mastered the strategic balance of helping teams meet short-term client deliverables and moving forward towards long-term product visions. Your experience in the insurance industry and Information technology sets you apart as a thought leader and subject matter expert to internal teams and clients alike.
- Work directly with clients and provide clear communication with teams, clients, and management to ensure proactive resolution of potential challenges as they arise
- Ensure client success by proactively collecting and transferring client side requirements back to team and preparing Statement of Work style documentation
- Manage localization of software and translation of documents
- Ensure that proper documentation (captured in artifacts such as program vision statement, program backlog, program roadmap, release plan, sprint backlog, and increments) is prioritized and added to the team's backlog of work
- Preparation and presentation of functional to executive level presentations and documentation for clients, to assist the consulting and business development teams
- Discovery of customer experience and customer journey mapping to optimize digital experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering, business, Information sciences or other related field
- 5+ years of Project Management experience with a strong understanding of agile project management principles and practices coupled with working experience as a Scrum Master
- 3-5+ years of Consulting experience within the insurance and information technology industries
- Experience working in large enterprise IT environments and startup environments
- Well versed in JIRA and confluence
- Experience with Data Science products or products involving the use of ML/Deep Learning technology- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience interfacing with various business and technical stakeholders
- Good written and verbal skills in English (Traditional Chinese required)
Nice to haves
- Experience running Scrum of Scrums and scaling agile practices
- Experience with digital product development including customer experience analysis and customer journey mapping
At Knowtions, diversity is mission-critical. Our strength lies within our differences and in a diverse workforce that unleashes new ideas and perspectives. We celebrate diversity, equity and inclusion in our workforce and foster a culture where all team members feel valued, respected and supported.