The individual in this role will be a part of our Core Development team which is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our proprietary quantitative trading and research framework at Kronos. They will be focused on C++ functionality, alongside our Quant/Traders who will also be hands on with C++. You will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure. We are looking for someone who will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
1. Responsible for developing and improving scalable quantitative research frameworks using Python, C++, and other software systems.
2. Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world
3. Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques to minimize latency
4. Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
* We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.
* We keep all positions open. When there's headcount and if you match the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.
* We strive to contact candidates within a few business days if there is a strong fit. If you don't hear from us, please don't be discouraged. We will keep your resume on file and contact you if there is an opening which you might be a good fit for.
1. A bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
2. At least 2 years of experience using C++ and python in a Linux environment
3. Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
4. Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
5. Passionate about designing in-house real-time systems that are robust, resilient, and extremely fast
6. A true self-starter, motivated to learn existing operations and uncover hidden problems
7. Strong communication skills and intermediate English speaking is required
Kronos Research is a technology and science-driven trading firm. We risk firm capital, trading a broad range of financial instruments and strategies on global markets. The firm is willing to pursue new ideas and markets with conviction and as such, we have been at the forefront of technology and markets, quickly dominating newer markets such as applying HFT to cryptocurrency trading. Kronos trades on average more than $1 Billion USD / day just in crypto volume alone. Our team has grown quickly from 2 in 2018 to the now 60+ team at our Taipei headquarters and office in Shanghai with more locations on the way.