CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
【投遞方式】 此處不收履歷，請至 https://grnh.se/f9cbc3103us 投遞。
Kronos Research is a technology and science-driven quantitative trading firm. Driven by our core values, we risk firm capital to pursue new ideas and profit opportunities with conviction and as such, we have been at the forefront of technology and research, quickly dominating newer markets such as applying HFT to cryptocurrency markets globally. We have reached milestones of trading more than $20 Billion USD in a single day alone and more than $ 5 Billion USD of average daily volume.
Trading Experience team in Kronos builds analytics and software applications for internal users including researchers and risk professionals, to ensure quality investment. Your work includes but not limited to:
• Build real-time dashboarding systems to help risk analysts be alerted of unexpected market changes.
• Build investment platforms to enable traders to focus on strategies without worrying about underlying machines.
You should be energized by finding patterns amid chaos, acting on and resolving issues quickly, and enjoy solving business problems through technology.
As a full-stack engineer in Trading Experience team, you own the end-to-end cycle of all web services for the company. You interact with traders and risk analysts to understand their needs. You prioritize the tasks to make the most impactful features. You run the scrum process with other full-stack engineers to ensure high-quality deliverables.
• Provide guidance on architecture and design, and define processes for launching solutions and features.
• Develop solutions that enable our research and trading team to deploy, configure, and monitor our real-time trading strategies
• Drive the evolution of our investment platform to remove inefficiencies and streamline workflow across teams
• Continuous improving user experience and performance of our platform
• Occasionally help with maintaining the company website
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of full-stack experience
• Experience with wire-framing, prototyping and user-centric design
• Experience in Java / Python / Golang / Node JS, data systems, and knowledge of internet protocols such as HTTP, TLS
• Experience working with modern, cloud-based infrastructure technologies like Kubernetes Google Cloud/AWS/Azure, Cloud Functions/AWS Lambda, etc
• 1+ years of technical leadership experience
• Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
*English resume acceptable only.