As a KRONOS HPC (High-Performance Computing) Engineer, you will be mainly focused on maintaining our HPC research infrastructure and optimizing our product delivery pipeline. This will include maintaining the file system, parallel computing resource, setup CI/CD pipeline and developing other in-house tools. As a successful candidate to this role, we expect you to do proactive research and find out best practices to optimize system performance, including but not limited to matrix hardware, OS, internet protocols.
* We are a performance-driven company and provide our top employees the most competitive total compensation in our industry! The salary range we provide is inclusive of annual discretionary bonuses.
* We keep all positions open. When there's headcount and if you match the requirements, we will contact you as soon as possible.
* We strive to contact candidates within a few business days if there is a strong fit. If you don't hear from us, please don't be discouraged. We will keep your resume on file and contact you if there is an opening which you might be a good fit for.
1. Experience with big data is a serious plus: Distributed Systems, MySQL, AWS / Amazon S3
2. Strong knowledge of Linux, with exposure to various kernel subsystems, security models, and distributions.
3. Understanding of Internet standards such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, TCP
4. Adept scripting skills in shell (Bash / Python)
5. Culture of collaboration and unselfishness
6. Intermediate English communication ability
Kronos Research is a technology and science-driven trading firm. We risk firm capital, trading a broad range of financial instruments and strategies on global markets. The firm is willing to pursue new ideas and markets with conviction and as such, we have been at the forefront of technology and markets, quickly dominating newer markets such as applying HFT to cryptocurrency trading. Kronos trades on average more than $1 Billion USD / day just in crypto volume alone. Our team has grown quickly from 2 in 2018 to the now 60+ team at our Taipei headquarters and office in Shanghai with more locations on the way.