Lalamove is now seeking for an out-going, energetic and detail-oriented individual to join our People Operations/HR team in Taiwan. If you want to be in a role that makes an impact on the business – this is the role for you! You will be responsible for hiring and retaining the best talent and providing all-rounded support to the Taipei office to ensure the smooth running of people related initiatives with a mindset to provide high-quality HR and Admin services. This role requires someone highly energetic with excellent administrative, organizational and IT skills.
What you'll do:
- Recruitment: define the organisational needs, post job ads and manage the selection process, actively headhunt to bring in the top talents and to find the best cultural and skills fit for the company across all business verticals.
- Pipeline development: anticipate talent requirements by actively developing a strong pipeline of top talent and consistently maintain good relationships with potential candidates.
- Company standard: always maintain updated JD’s and scorecards and follow company frameworks and SOP on recruitment and people management in general. Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of all HR records, systems, user guides and internal policies
- People management: manage the complete onboarding and offboarding process for all employees including the administrative work. Ensure completion of performance and salary reviews, own and enforce all people related local standards (annual leave, bonus structure, insurance etc.).
- Admin: coordinate and organize company events (annual dinner, country/regional meetings, etc.). Assist in all round office administration including but not limited to procurement of office equipment and supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationery and pantry’s supplies etc.
What we seek:
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, reliable and well organized with great time management skills
- Ability to exercise discretion at all times is essential
- Able to prioritize, work autonomously and manage time effectively
- Strong representation of Lalamove’s four core values; Passion, Grit, Humility & Execution
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business Administration or HR management
- Minimum 4 years HR related experience
- Proven track record of handling confidential/sensitive information with grace and care
- Strong knowledge of local labour regulations, HR operations and local recruitment specifics.
- Proven HRIS experience
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken English (good to have!)
- Worked in a startup before (good to have!)
Originally known as EasyVan, Lalamove was launched to satisfy a specific logistical need - van hiring. Started in Hong Kong in December 2013, Lalamove now operates in 180+cities across China and Southeast Asia.
Today, Lalamove unceasingly matches 25 million registered customers with a pool of 3.6 million drivers of vans, trucks and motorcycles. The Lalamove way has revolutionised old van hiring call centres to being so streamlined, customers and drivers match with each other within 12 seconds. Local deliveries are fulfilled at a breakneck 55 minutes, door-to-door. Providing reliable and quick deliveries for customers, Lalamove also optimises drivers fleet and route to maximise their earning potential. Our Mission is to empower our local community by making delivery fast and simple. And to make that happen, we set our vision as making Lalamove synonymous with delivery by offering 24/7/365 service.